Building Strong Connections®
We don’t simply build buildings, we build a real connection with our project partners.
No matter where you are in the process, our team of construction professionals work across all phases of a project’s life-cycle. We bring innovation, clear communication, and unparalleled technical expertise, so you can make informed decisions that will positively impact your project and the people it serves.
OUR RECENT PROJECTS
- Anoka County Emergency Communications FacilityMay 2, 2023
- Worthington Intermediate SchoolSeptember 28, 2022
- Marshall Public Schools: Southview ElementaryNovember 22, 2022
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools: Pleasantview ElementarySeptember 16, 2022
- Chisago Lakes Public School DistrictNovember 8, 2022
- ACGC Public SchoolsJuly 8, 2022
"In my opinion, the school district could not have made a better decision when they hired ICS to lead their projects. ICS has done an outstanding job in each of their projects at Mora Schools and I encourage you to visit our campus or visit our website to learn more about the projects that ICS has successfully managed and completed."
"From the very beginning of ICS joining our team, they have been totally invested in our projects. ICS employees have gone above and beyond to represent our school district, no matter the time of the day or night!"
"I continue to find ICS to be an innovative, creative, and intuitive partner. I consider ICS one of our strongest partners and plan to work with them well into the future."
"Building the Welia Wellness Center is a great first step in improving the overall health of the community."
"Over the past 15+ years ICS has continued to provide us with the services to get us from conception to completion. I would highly recommend ICS for any planning or construction project without any hesitation."
"ICS’s implementation team did a fantastic job leading the oversight committee through design, bidding, and construction management. Even though our economy has experienced some of the most challenging bidding and construction times in the last two years, ICS’s team was able to deliver the project on time and on budget."
“ICS has been a valuable partner in our efforts to develop and pass a bond referendum for Albany Area Schools. Their expertise and ongoing support allowed our school staff to remain focused on our daily focus of student education, rather than attempt to do it all ourselves. In the end, the outcome was a successful bond referendum and an ongoing partnership that will take us through the completion of the project. We are very much looking forward to continuing our relationship with ICS.”
"I appreciate the hard work, collaboration, and support provide by ICS during our referendum process. We are fortunate to team with ICS as we continue to create the best learning environment that we can for our students."
"I am extremely proud of the great work put forth by our team, community, and the wonderful people at ICS. From day one they provided guidance, structure, and top-notch skills leading us to a successful bond referendum. They are nothing short of amazing!"
- National Construction Safety Week 2023ICS celebrated our commitment to safety during National Construction Safety Week with company events, challenges,...
- IMPACT | The ICS Newsletter | Fall 2022The ICS team would like to share the latest edition of our e-newsletter, IMPACT!
- Referendum Wins in August 2022On Tuesday, August 9, team ICS helped pass over $26 million in construction for Minnesota...
Passing a referendum in your community is an exciting opportunity for the ICS team. Let us help you engage your community with a strategic communication plan and help you implement it.
- Dedicated website for referendum communications
- Informational and frequently asked questions flyers
- Messaging and graphics for social media communications
- Direct mail pieces, banners, signs, and more!