ICS provided the Pequot Lakes School District with a comprehensive facilities planning and implementation process, representing over 200,000 square feet throughout the district. Our team facilitated a successful $33 million school district-wide bond referendum, including a concentrated community-based campaign effort.
Post-referendum, ICS provided construction-phase management and representation services for high school, middle school, and elementary school additions and renovation projects to include the following major components:
- Early childhood family education and kindergarten addition at the existing Eagle View Elementary School
- Interior classroom and locker room renovations at Eagle View Elementary
- Middle school classroom addition and interior renovations
- Substantial interior renovations within the existing high school facility, creating a new commons/cafeteria, media center and secure student entry
- Dedicated science addition at the existing high school
- High school physical education and athletics addition including a 70,000 square foot field house addition
- School district-wide technology and deferred maintenance improvements
Building commissioning services were provided using a multi-phased approach for the new 8,500 square foot addition to the 109,000 square foot Eagle View Elementary School. Our team members also provided building commissioning services for the 92,000 square foot addition to the Pequot Lakes Middle School and High School and commissioning of the 209,000 square feet of renovated existing space.
This facility features a variety of energy saving measures, including dedicated outside air (DOAS) delivery systems with CO2 control for classrooms, energy recovery, central plant cooling, and heating equipment.
This combination of systems provides a high level of indoor air and environmental quality while providing significant energy savings over standard code based systems.
- Over 200,000 square feet throughout the district
- $33 million
- Facilities planning and implementation process, referendum planning, construction management, owner representation
Commissioning services performed by ICS team members while with another entity