At ICS, we pride ourselves on collaborating with school districts across the state to help communicate referendums! On Tuesday, November 2, we successfully partnered with five districts to help pass a total construction cost of $177 million. Congratulations to these districts as well as others across the state that passed! We’re proud to partner with:
- Becker Public Schools – Becker, MN ($44.3 million)
- Brandon-Evansville Public Schools – Brandon, MN ($14.5 million)
- Lake Park Audubon Public Schools – Lake Park, MN ($22.96 million)
- Lake Superior Public School District – Two Harbors, MN ($44.1 million)
- Park Rapids Area Schools – Park Rapids, MN ($51.64 million)
If your district is looking to start a long-range plan or needs assistance in referendum communications, please reach out to Karen Klein by email at email@example.com or by phone at 651-728-1880.