ICS led the facilities strategic master planning, development, and pre-referendum efforts associated with the successful $23 million voter-approved referendum in November 2012 for the Becker Public School District, including a 57,000 square foot addition and 6,500 square feet of renovations.
In addition to the recent referendum improvements, ICS has also provided construction management services for deferred maintenance and the district-wide bond referendum project, including:
- High school HVAC replacement
- Primary school boiler addition
- Intermediate lighting project
- Intermediate fire alarm system replacement
- Addition of two-well (lap and diving) aquatics center
- Team locker rooms
- 900-seat performance art auditorium with fly loft, scene shop, and dressing rooms
- Reconfiguration of the campus traffic patterns and navigation, underground water storage, and mitigation for site water runoff
The efficiencies of the ICS process afforded the procurement and management of over $2 million in deferred maintenance projects ranging from $500 to $400,000 each. This included coordination of over 50 different vendors and contractors to complete these projects in 2 years with little to no disruption to school activities.
- 57,000 square foot addition, 6,500 square foot renovations
- $20 million
- December 2015
- Facilities strategic master planning, referendum planning, and construction management services